- Podium presentation: 8-minute presentation (6-minute presentation; 2-minute Q&A)
- Mini-Talk presentation: 5-minute presentation (no discussion)
- e-Poster Presentation: 3-minute presentation within the e-Poster Session (Sunday morning at 7:00am)
ABOUT ORAL & MINI-TALK PRESENTATION
Presentation File Type
- We will run presentations from a PC laptop only.
- Windows PowerPoint .pptx (more features)
- Use slide size “WIDE SCREEN” 16:9 Format
Uploading Your Presentation
Bring your files to upload to the tech table at the rear of the room at least 1-hour prior to your presentation time. We will upload and test them. Please bring your files on a USB flash drive or any USB device only please. Retrieving files from email is not recommended due to unreliable hotel internet. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR OWN LAPTOP.
If you have any videos in your presentation, you must meet with the AV techs as early as possible during the conference to ensure that they run. If we cannot test them ahead of time, we cannot ensure that they will run properly. We recommend that you bring the separate video files with you just in case there is a problem.
At the Podium
There will be a confidence monitor for your presentation viewing with a slide advancer. Additionally, there is a countdown timer next to the monitor to inform you of your presentation time. Note that “Speaker Notes” are not seen on the podium monitor, so if you need them print them out ahead of time.
Sunday, March 26, 2023
7:00am | Patrons Foyer
- Follow the ePoster Guidelines, click here
- ePoster are due by Sunday, March 12, 2023.
- Upload your ePoster here (please do not email me your ePoster, upload only)
- You will give a 3-minute presentation at your assigned kiosk.
- All changes are due by Friday, February 24, 2023.
- No email changes will be accepted.
- Use this form to send your changes, click here.
Don’t forget to reserve your room by Wednesday, March 1, 2023 @ 5:00pm to ensure the group rate.