This program is designed for the practicing surgeon. It is meant to provide an update in the various disciplines of surgery with application to daily practice, and to enhance the knowledge of the participant in these areas. The program is intended to meet the needs of surgeons in clinical practice for up-to-date information on the latest techniques in general and specialty surgical areas and to provide a means for surgical students and researchers to report the results of their research.
Part One | CME Evaluation
- The CME Evaluation is available online only.
- You have two months to review the On-Demand and ePosters presentations on your own. CME is available for this content (see CME breakdown).
- Complete the evaluation by Tuesday, May 4, 2021 to receive credits for this meeting.
STEP TWO | CME Certificate
- ACS Members – your certificate will be available on your MyCME page.
- Go to the Transcript tab to review your CME.
- This information will be available two-four weeks after May 4, 2021.
- Non-ACS members will receive your CME certificate by email.
- Please direct any additional credit claiming requests or questions to MyCME@facs.org.
Claim your CME
The enduring material for this meeting will be available until Tuesday, May 4, 2021. You can watch the On-Demand Videos and review the ePosters on your own time. Please submit only one evaluation for this meeting.
To claim CME, click here
1.75 hours of CME
1 hour of CME