The mission of the Louisiana Chapter of the American College of Surgeons is to:
- Support the standards and directives of the American College of Surgeons in Louisiana;
- Advance the art and science of surgery in Louisiana through continuing
education of Louisiana surgeons;
- Further communication and camaraderie among Louisiana surgeons;
- Provide a Forum for Young Surgeons
- Provide a means through which Louisiana surgeons can cooperate with
other professional, political, and civic organizations in promulgating good
health among Louisiana citizens.
- Advocate for safe, effective surgical care for Louisiana citizens.
Louisiana Chapter, American College of Surgeons
2420 Athania Pkwy., Suite 101 | Metairie, LA 70001
phone: 504-841-0145 | fax: 504-841-0572
Janna Pecquet, Executive Director,